How to remove brick efflorescence using the Armor Efflorescence Remover.
- Protect all areas not to be cleaned and prepared.
- Dilute Armor Efflorescence Remover with water to desired dilution rate (mix with cold water, d not mix with warm or hot water).
- Pre-wet the surface to be cleaned. Using a polyethylene pump sprayer, apply at a rate of up to 200-400 sq. ft. per gallon. Always use an acid resistant plastic sprayer. Work in areas of approximately 200 square feet at one time, covering the entire working surface not leaving dry areas or spots. Overlap sections prior to moving on to remaining areas.
- Allow 5-10 minutes for proper reaction, then by use of an acid resistant brush, work cleaner into the surface. Rinse thoroughly with water. Repeat until floor is clean and free of all material. Note: high pressure 500-1000 psi rinsing is recommended for best results. Make sure the final rinse is done with a pH balancing solution like the Armor pH Balance. Remove standing water with a wet vacuum.
- Clean all equipment and tools with a warm soap and water solution.
- Allow the area to dry 18-24 hours.